Dr. Wilson Cheung is the Founder of this professional firm. Dr. Cheung is an Academic Practitioner with a wealth of insurance claims knowledge and training experience.
Wilson has been top management of insurance companies and brokers in his past 35 years of experience, including as:
- Country Head of a multi-national insurance broker in China
- Regional Marketing Manager of an international insurance company
- Claims Manager of a leading insurance company in Hong Kong
- Risk Manager of Guangdong Nuclear Power Plant
- Loss Adjuster of a leading insurance adjuster company
Wilson earned his Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from the City University of Hong Kong. Other than, he is a graduate of the following universities:
- Master of Law from City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Business Administration from Stirling University, Scotland
- Graduate Diploma of Law from Nottingham Trent University, U.K.
- Professional Diploma in Business Studies (Insurance) from Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Advanced Management Course from UCLA Berkeley
Wilson has also obtained the global top professional designations, including:
- Diploma of Chartered Loss Adjuster Association from the U.K.
- Fellowship of Chartered Insurance Institute (FCII) from the U.K.
- Chartered Insurance Practitioner from the U.K.
- Fellowship of Canadian Insurance Practitioners (FCIP) from Canada
- Casualty and Property Commercial Underwriters (CPCU) from the U.S.
- Associate of the Chartered Arbitrators Association from the U.K.
- Associate of Risk Management (ARM) from the U.S.
Wilson is also dedicated to provide professional training to the insurance practitioners and is also helping as:
- Part-time lecturer to Hong Kong Vocational Training Council PEAK on insurance and risk management subjects
- Speaker for Heng Seng University
- Speaker for Chartered Insurance Institute in Hong Kong
- Speaker for Professional Insurance Brokers Association
He is also the author or co-author to the following publications:
- Research study on the paper “Environmental Insurance Industrial Buying Behavior Attributes of Chinese companies”;
- One of the main authors of “SME Catering Risk Management and Sustainability Manual” (Funded by SME Development Fund, Hong Kong);
- Author of a chapter on “Environmental Risk Management” (Lin Feng, Andrew Chan, Wilson Cheung) in Modern China Law series, published by Routledge in 2012
- Speaker in International Reinsurance Forum in Beijing organized by China Insurance Regulatory Commission in 2013 on “Success factors of Singapore Reinsurance Market”
- Co-author to “Environmental Liability Insurance in China 100 Q&A”
- Author of “Practical Guideline on D&O Insurance for members of the Institute of Hong Kong Chartered Secretaries”